Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Layout Using Fab Scraps

Hello, I am back again with a new layout to show you using Fab Scrap papers. These came in the wonderful kit I get from Swirlydoo's! It is another wedding layout and I just love this simple but yet touching picture! I am doing some of the wedding pics in black and white, and then will probably go back and do them again in color if I find the right papers that match. Basically for this layout I did a lot of distressing, layering, and spraying. Really quite simple because for me it's like doing a tag, and I find them easy. Filling up a page is more challenging to me, but to get caught up on pictures you may see me doing more of these.

Materials used:

Fab Scraps Shabby Mix
Fab Scraps Little Darlings
Corrugated cardboard
Doilies
Prima Resin Clocks
Dusty Attic Mini Scrolls
Dusty Attic Blue Bonnet Flowers
Dusty Attic Cornsilk Flowers
Perfect Pearl Mist Forever Blue
Dylusions Ink Spray White Linen
Lindys Mist Frozen Jack Frost
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stormy Sky


Here's my layout:










I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for stopping by.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment