Monday, January 20, 2014

A New Layout Using Fab Scraps

I am back again with a new layout to share. I started getting my monthly kits from Swirlydoo's again and January's kit had some very pretty Fab Scrap papers. For this layout I chose the softer colors, because the picture I am using is from my youngest son's wedding. This is the first of many wedding photos you will see.

In the kit there was a package of tiny mirrors. Unfortunately, you don't get the full effect in the picture. The silver of the mirrors is so very pretty. I wrapped pearls around them because I did not like them plain. 

Here is my layout:

 

Materials used:

Fab Scraps Shabby Birds
Fab Scraps Shabby Chairs
Fab Scraps Chic Mix
White cardstock
Memory Keepers Punch
Martha Stewart Heart Punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Spellbinders Foliage Dies
Liquid Pearls-Silver Pearl
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Iced Spruce
Gesso
Prima Cling Mount Stamps- Item #551056 and #555115
Prima Resin-Clock
Prima Bronte Blooms
Petaloo Mixed Blooms
mirrors

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Barbara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment