Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm Baaack!!!

I am finally back to scrapping after a very loooong break! Life was getting so hectic and I really needed to take a break. The most important thing that happened during that time was that my youngest son got married. I am so happy for him.

Anyway, I am finally ready to get back to scrapping. The layout I am about to share with you has been on my desk for months. I did attempt to scrap during my time off but really had no time to devote to it. I can stare at a layout for hours and get absolutely nowhere, but now I should have time to get back in the game.  

For this layout I used Graphic 45's, A Ladies Diary collection. It's so pretty! I have plans for the rest of the paper that I hope will come to fruition! You will want to see if it does! Love this paper!!

To create this layout I cut most of my accents out of the paper. Such as the flowers and clocks. I added a few chippies, and did a lot of punching. I hope you enjoy it.

Materials used:

Graphic 45- A Ladies Diary collection
Blue Fern Studios- Good Vibes chipboard die cut
Dusty Attic- Mini Scroll #2 Chipboard die cut
Dusty Attic- Cyclone Wire chipboard die cut
EK Success border punch
Martha Stewart border punches
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls-Onxy Pearl
Tim Holtz Distress Pad- Vintage Photo
Tim Holtz Distress Pad- Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Distress Pad- Old Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Marker- Black
Ingvild Bolme Distress Tool
Scissors
Guillotine Cutter Big and Mini



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Barbara

  

No comments:

Post a Comment