Friday, February 28, 2014

Heaven sent an Angel

Hello again. I have finished another layout using the February kit from Swirlydoo's. I used a combination of Prima flowers with Dusty Attic flowers. The chain chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios. The leaves were made with the Spellbinders Foliage die set. I put green texturez paint from Shimmerz Paints on the leaves, and after that was dry I sprayed them with White Linen Dylusions mist. I thought they came out perfect for this layout. I also sprayed a few sides of the paper with the White Linen mist. I used the Martha Stewart Doily punch for a border near the top and bottom and only let a portion of it show. The heart was made using one of Martha Stewart's art clay and molds. I thought it was the perfect touch. I am having fun with the art clay. I think I need to find more molds. Here is my layout. I hope you enjoy it.  



Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment