Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time With Daddy using Graphic 45

Oh boy did I have fun working with the French Country collection! But then again I have always been a huge fan of Graphic 45! As you can see I layered three papers as my base. . On the top layer I added some punched pieces. Yes I said punched pieces. I punched a bunch of borders using Martha Stewarts doily punch. Then I cut them into individual pieces and adhered around the paper. I wanted just the tip of the pieces to show. Next I cut out a scalloped circle and applied liquid pearls. I then cut a circle that would fit in the scalloped circle. Again I applied the punched pieces. Next I wanted a doily, so I used the English Tea Party Cheery Lynn die. Then I matted my photo and adhered more punched pieces. For the bottom of the layout I added two punched border strips. Now to the fun part. I loved cutting out all those sunflowers. I just kept adding them. Then I used some of the cardstock banners. Now here is the layout:



I hope you found inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These papers are perfect for cutting up the images, love the sunflowers tucked under the circle, beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete