Monday, May 6, 2013

Happiness with Blue Fern Studios Chipboard

Hello again! I am back on a roll creating again! It makes me so happy that I have time to scrapbook again. Today I have a layout using a Blue Fern Studios chipboard word, and of course the word is Happiness.  I am certainly in love with their chipboard! The papers for this layout are from the March Swirlydoo's kit. Most of the the papers are from the Prima Engraver collection. The white board looking paper is from Kaisercraft. I started by punching the Kaisercraft paper with a Martha Stewart punch. I then did some stitching with my sewing machine. No need to be perfect. I then punched a circle with my Martha Stewart circle punch. Next I cut a circle for inside the punched circle. For the chipboard piece I first applied gesso with my fingers and then applied Honey Amber Silk glaze. Most of the flowers are from Prima, but there are a few from Kaisercraft, and a few from my stash. The burlap pieces were from a trim I received in my kit from Swirlydoo's. The leaves were from my stash. At the very bottom you will see that I punched some strips with another Martha Stewart punch. Well that's about it. Here's my layout:


If you have any questions just drop a note in my comments. Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment