Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Secret Garden Shadowbox

Today I have an altered shadowbox to share with you. It is for a swap at scrapbook.com. We had to use the Secret Garden collection by Graphic 45. Now I tell you, I have never altered a shadowbox before. Wow was it an undertaking. I am so glad it is finished! I made all the flowers by hand. I was going to do a bunch of roses but they were taking forever and I had a deadline, so I had to start using punched flowers. You probably can't tell in the picture but all the flowers were stamped with white ink. I used a few Prima resin pieces, but everything else is from the Secret Garden collection. Anyway here is my shadowbox. Note, it is cloudy here today, so I had to lay the box down to get a decent picture.





I hope you enjoy my little shadowbox. Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment