Monday, February 22, 2010

Queen of his Heart

I am a big Gone with the Wind fan! Love the movie! I watched every year when I was younger. So, I decided to do my next Pages in Time design team layout, using this image of Scarlett and Rhett.  I still have plans on doing some ATC's, but that photo pleaded with me to scrap it. LOL! I used Kaiser scrapbook papers and Prima flowers. My cricut cut out the frame and I used my new Heritage cart for the word Queen. I do believe I am falling in love with that cartridge. There are so many cool images and I love the font! Of course I used Tim Holtz's distress ink and blending tool. Gotta love Timmy! I couldn't do a layout without his inks! I have a lot of people asking about the flower centers. They are actually buttons. I cut the backs off. I found them at Joann's and the package calls them  Fantastic Findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment