Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Baby-Thursday DT Sketch

It was my turn to do the sketch for the Pages In Time store blog. The way the sketch was designed, I thought liquid pearls would accent it perfectly. Well actually, these are Ranger dimensional pearls. They still have the same effect. This was my first time using them. They have been sitting on my desk for months, with me afraid to touch them for fear I would ruin a layout. Well, they won't be sitting there collecting dust anymore! In fact, I will need to get more. If I had a crystal ball, I would see myself creating my own blingy flourishes in the future! Watch out Prima! Oh, Prima will still get me to buy their gorgeous flowers, just like the ones on this layout. They are so beautiful!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sketch and beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time fav of yours and you've sure done some nice one. Being a heritage fan I really love what you have created from this sketch, fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete