Saturday, February 13, 2010

My first ATC's

I had a ton of fun making these and most definitely see me doing more of them. I hadn't embossed in so long I forgot how much I liked the look. That is why I think it is important to try different things. Never good to get stuck in a rut because you miss so many techniques. I am very guilty of that myself. If you don't know what ATC's are, they are artist trading cards. I think Marie Antoinette is a perfect subject. I would love to do some of Gone with the Wind. So keep checking back and you will one day see the Gone with the wind ATC's. But first I need to finsh my Marie Antoinette set.

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous girl!! U know how much I love these. Not to copy..but I have to have a set too. I did make a couple for the matchbox for PIT but not even as lovely as urs!! Great inspiration!!

    p.s...I will send u my addy so u can send them to me;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC's Marie is wonderful and I like the frames. You are so right about Gone With The Wind. I wish I had more hours in each day.

    ReplyDelete