Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jingle Bells with Bo Bunny

I have a layout to share with you using Bo Bunny's Father Christmas collection. Wow! I love the papers! They have the colors that I associate with Christmas! It's not Christmas without red, green and gold! This collection hit the spot! For this layout I used the new Martha Stewart snowflake punch, which I love! I wish I could tell you where the bells were from, but I have had them a few years. The chipboard poinsettias are from Unique Pages. I inked them and stickled the flowers. The picture is of my grandaughter. She carried those snowmen all through the house and thinks they are her dolls.  I had to get a pic of her with them, since they are almost as big as her! 




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable and gorgeous christmas LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I just saw this layout on your facebook and had to come over to your blog and comment again. This layout is absolutely gorgeous! Your granddaughter is so big and beautiful! Love her big blue eyes! You did an awesome job with this collection! love the flowers and layout design!

    ReplyDelete