Sunday, December 18, 2011

Follow your Dreams with Bo Bunny



Hi again! I seem to be getting my mojo back. Here is another layout using Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection. It is a simple layout but I love it! I used the rub-ons that came with the  collection. I also fussy cut the big butterfly at the top.  I used the Wild Card cartridge to create the triangle pattern next to the photo, and then I used my gypsy and the Calligraphy cartridge to do the title work. All of the flowers are Prima. I almost went with peach and aqua colored flowers, but decided I liked this soft look better. The photo is of my niece.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! Love how you used the Gabrielle collection here! Gorgeous photo and wonderful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is so very pretty,sweet and adorable Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with the collection!!! Love the Christmas music!!!!

    ReplyDelete