Sunday, July 11, 2021

It's Christmas in July

 Today I have a Christmas layout to share with you because it's Christmas in July! For this layout I used the the Christmas Carol collection by Graphic 45. Its a pretty basic layout. Nothing too complicated except for the liquid pearls. Speaking of the liquid pearls, since it has been so long since I scrapped, they did not come out the way I would have liked. They are old so I get what I get. Well on to the sneak peeks.








As you can see I did use the Chipboard set from the collection. Actually I bought everything in the collection because I am a Christmas lover, and A Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas movie! As always there is some punching. I love punches. I could never have enough. This punch is the snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. Last but not least I used the Foliage die set from Spellbinder's. Now for the layout.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Until next time, happy scrapping!

1 comment: