Friday, July 9, 2021

Flapper Fancy with G45

Hello! I am back after an extremely long hiatus. Life got in the way, but I am scrapping again! I changed my blog, so everything feels new again. So today I have a layout to share using Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady collection. Oh my, do I love these exquisite papers! They flow so nicely that I don't think you could go wrong. They are an old collection but if you can find it, grab it! I give credit for the design to Amarylis Doria. It is one of her old sketches. Now how about some sneak peeks first.





For the tails, I cut 1 1/2 inch and 1 inch strips. I folded them and cut at an angle. For the flowers and leaves, I used Spellbinder dies. I will list the numbers below. And all the punches except the scallops were from the Martha Stewart line. Here is the layout:


I just love how it turned out! Now here are the numbers for the Spellbinder dies:

Foliage s4-328
Flowers s5-050

Additional supplies:

Dusty Attic chipboard clock
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress ink
Lace
Buttons for flower centers

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for the shout out!
    Love these papers and pretty flowers! Glad to see you are back scrapping again!

    ReplyDelete