Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Christmas Emporium Cards

 Hello again! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Enjoy your stay, and if you like what you see, please hit that follow button on the left side of my blog. Okay lets get started. As the title suggests I am going to show you some cards I made with Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium collection. Now some of these cards are pretty basic, but to tell you the truth I had a really hard time with this collection. I don't know if my mojo was on vacation or if the papers were not singing to me. At any rate, I did manage a few cards. I plan on making another set of these, but for now I wanted to let you have a look.








The picture above is a trifold shutter card. I created the file for this card on my Cricut. I thought the stamps that came with the collection were perfect for this card. 





Now here is where it's pretty basic. I cut out the postcard sized picture and started layering until it was the size I wanted. I added some punching at the bottom, some twine and a button and your done.



For this card it was more of the same. Cut out the picture and layer. I added some paper to the sides and topped with beads. I then cut out a smidgen of holly leaves. By this time I was getting tired of the black, so for the next card I changed to a tan like brown.



Again more layering and I did add some layered rectangles to the sides. What do you think about the tan? Should I have used the black instead?



Now this is my favorite, the easel card! I love how it turned out. 


Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked what you saw and please stop by again!


Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment