Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Portrait of a Lady and Me

 Hi there! Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by! Today I will be showing you a layout using Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady. This one threw me for a loop many times. I think the finished product was the fourth design.  Here are the sneaks:





Supplies needed are as follows:

butterfly punch (mine was an old Martha Stewart punch)

flowers (I used some old spellbinder dies, sorry I don't have the number)

half pearls for flower centers

doily die

border punch (any will do)

lace

burlap

Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady 12 x 12 collection

Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady 8 x8 collection

Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady chipboard set

Graphic 45 Color Core cardstock 9which I used to make the doily)

clock

Now for the layout:


The layout is called "Me", and yes that is my chubby little face. Again thank you for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!


Barbara

1 comment: