Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Together Forever Wedding Layout

Happy Wednesday! Today I want to share a wedding layout of my son and daughter-in-law.This would be my oldest son and his wife. I cannot even tell you how many times this layout changed. The first time I thought I was ready to put it together, my poodle Lucy, got hold of the flowers laying on top and ate them. I was both mad and worried about her. So with those being the only flowers of that kind I had, I needed another plan. I did have three small doilies but when I glued the Together on, I noticed it was a lot more crooked than what I was comfortable with. So off came the small doilies. Anyway this seemed to be my nightmare layout, and now I am ready to post it. Of course, I now notice that the photograph was not a very clear picture. See what I mean? Well it's glued, so enjoy! I hope it inspires you!



Materials used:

Miscellaneous paper
Dusty Attic-Lace Border #2
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures-Swirls
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures-Clock
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures-Heart
Kaisercraft- Self adhesive pearls Champagne
Kaisercraft Self adhesive rhinestones Island lagoon
Petaloo Botanicals Teal
Gesso
Crafters Workshop brick template
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Pearls
Lace

Thanks for stopping by!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment