Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh Baby and Heartfelt Creations Flowers

Today I have a layout to share using a combination of Kaisercrafts Lake House papers and Pink Paisley's Botanical Gardens paper. I also used Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps to create those gorgeous flowers! There are so many elements to this page that I am not sure I will be able to remember everything. If you have a question, just leave it in my comments. The doilies were made using dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. I also used some resins from Prima, and the clock is one of their new little wooden pieces. The punched strips are from Martha Stewart and EK Success punches. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. For the background paper I used the Crafter's Workshop Chicken wire template and applied gesso in various places. I then sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang Creme Brulee and Cotton Candy Pink Starburst sprays until I got the effect I wanted. That's pretty much it besides adding some buttons and other little pretties. Anyway, I hope you are inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous page. Love your amazing flowers! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete