Monday, February 25, 2013

January Layout with Graphic 45

I have another layout to share using Graphic 45's Place in Time. I absolutely love this collection!! But then I love every collection they make! Somewhere or another I got away from making layouts with G45, but this has me back on track. I see a lot of layouts being made with G45 in the future. Everything besides the lace and buttons is G45. With this collection you really don't need anything else. They have given you everything you need to create a fabulous layout.

Anyway, I really didn't have a photo for this layout because we had no snow in January, but I am sure I will eventually be able to dig an old photo out, scan, print, and adhere. I loved this so much I wanted to share now.

Here it is:


Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment