Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cute With Prima

Hello, I am back with another layout. This time I am using the Swirlydoo's January kit, and with it came some beautiful Prima papers.It is the Firefly collection. I totally went out of my comfort zone creating this layout. I used a mask and went all around the paper in various spots adding paint. That is so not me, but I think in time and lots of practice I could get used to doing this. I had fun! Now I used tons of Prima on this layout. All the paper are Prima, most of the flowers are Prima, except the blue ones which are Kaisercraft. The resins are definitely Prima. I did add some punched borders here and there. I do love my punches. I was trying to find a way to add some liquid pearls, which is so me, but I didn't feel this layout needed them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and get some ideas.



Thanks for stopping by!

Barbara

    

No comments:

Post a Comment