Friday, July 20, 2012

CHA Was Totally Awesome!!


I had a fantastic time with the Swirlygirls at CHA!! I can't even begin to describe how inspiring it is to see everything in person! I saw Tim Holtz demonstrating his products. I actually met and talked with Anna Dabrowska. What a genuinely sweet person!! I took a ton of pictures but I am only showing my top picks!

Here's my favorite of me and the Swirlygirls!



This is Lisa Gregory at the DCWV booth.



Their booth is soo cool!


Here are some pictures from the Fab Scraps booth.




Here are some photos from the G45 booth.



  
This is from Connie's Crystals. What she does with them is awe inspiring!! The picture does not do the dress justice!









Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your pics are Fantastic!! And you were so worried!! Great shots Barbara!! We had soooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing pics Barbara. I'm drooling over the G45 booth and that awesome dress and shoes. Glad you and the other girls had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness........love love your photos and how lucky you are to have been there. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see all that in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics turned out great. I had a wonderful time hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete