Friday, April 27, 2012

PhotobucketToday I have a layout to share with you using the Swirlydoo's April kit and sketch. This kit is beautiful and I am not sure I did it justice, but I have come to love the Swirlydoo's kits. I should have tried them a loooong time ago!  I used to search for things for my layouts. No need to now. They have everything you need in the kit!!! Anyway, the kit came with the Prima Almanac collection. Oh me, oh my, is it pure beauty!! The layout is another picture of my granddaughter, and also another layout that is going into my son's Christmas gift album.  Here's a looksie:





I hope you found some inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I do not like the new blogger. Now I have to figure out how to get my name at the bottom! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment