Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Journal with Webster's

I have an altered composition book to share with you today. It is for  a swap at scrapbook.com.  I wasn't going to post it, because I am thinking about changing the flowers and making my own daisies. On the other hand I sure do want to start on another layout. If I do end up changing the flowers I will post it again. Anyway, I used Webster's paper for the journal. It is Count Your Blessing from theWonderfall collection. I am always creating vintage items and wanted to do something different for a change. Since I am not real fond of cold weather, I saw this and it reminded me of spring.
That's also why you are listening to the Beach Boys right now.  I want the warm weather back!!
Okay on to the journal. The paper and the bloomers are obviously Webster's. The butterflies are some I copied from Swirlydoo's. The die cut was made using one of Spellbinder's Lacy Tag dies, along with Want 2 Scrap pearls that are made to fit the die cut. It was a very easy journal to make and I sure hope the recipient loves it! Here ya go:

  

I hope this has inspired you to alter an item!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment