Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Graphic 45 and Le Romantique

I am on a mission to use my G45 papers. They are coming out with some beautiful new lines, and I figured I had better use them up so I can justify buying more. For this layout I used the Le Romantique collection. Though some of the peach/pink paper is from Once Upon a Springtime. I only had a few of Romantique and thank goodness the Springtime collection has some of the same tones. I also made my flowers again using the George and Basic Shapes cart. These flowers are perfect for having a less bulky layout. I loved adding the lace and ribbon and pearls. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch.Other than that I distressed and inked. The layout is of my Grandfather and Grandmother. They actually didn't stay married that long. They had two children and then divorced. Not very common back then, but I guess they had their reasons. Well I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your heritage LOs...so valuable for your family albums! Great punching...I just bought that one~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing some wonderful things with G45!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete