Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time with Grandma

I just finished this layout today. I used a a mishmash of Graphic 45 papers. There's Steampunk, Fashionista, On the Boardwalk, and Le Romantique. Wasn't sure I could make it work, but I love the end result. I used some of the wonderful chipboard cuts that I found in a scrapstore in Vegas. I love this clock and will have to find some more of this wonderful stuff! I added some border punching with the Martha Stewart quilted lace punch. The flowers were again made with my cricut using the George and Basic shapes cartridge. Except this time I cut three sizes for each flower. I always ink my flowers and then trace on them and add stamens. It may not look good when you are doing it, but it will look really nice when the flower is put together. The design is totally mine. It started out simple and then I just kept adding. Hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. This is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!! Love the combo of g45 papers, love the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know what brand this clock is!!!!! i love this layout and love love love the clock.. i so need one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee this layout!! and that clock .....awesome! love the colors and all the layers beautifuly done!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete