Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sugar & spice

Well it's been a long time since I posted last. Life has been very busy for me. Babysitting my grandaughter keeps me busy, and now my youngest son is home on leave from the Navy! Yay!!! Anyway, this is a DT layout of the October 14th sketch on the Pages in Time blog. With the exception of the Thickers, everything used was from the Pages in Time October kit of the month. I love this Bo Bunny collection! Well, I love all the Bo Bunny collections! I don't really have any fall pictures, so I used some pictures of my grandaughter. The pink might clash a little but I still love how it turned out. And the best part is that it is basically flat. No problem putting this layout in an album! Yayy!! Well here ya go. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been making some gorgeous things. Love the Marie-Antoinette shoes. This is a very sweet layout, your grand-daughter has beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete