Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simply Wonderful


Another layout of my grandaughter. You will be seeing lots of these. I used Bo Bunny and Me and My Big Idea papers. The chipboard heart with all the flowers on it is made by Technique Tuesday. The bottom layer of the flowers on the heart were cut with my cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I used a Bo Bunny patterned paper from the Peacock collection, and then doodled on them. The center of the flowers are Prima that I purchased at Michael's. The Bo Bunny papers, the chipboard heart, doily heart, and large purple flower were purchased at Pages in Time. As always there is punching on my layout. I love Martha Stewart punches! She keeps making them better then ever, and I want them all!  Also love the Bo Bunny papers! Can't have enough of them either!

8 comments:

  1. simply wonderful--the layout and the photo of that precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. The colors are fantastic and I love the heart frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is beautiful! love the heart, really nice touch. You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the border edges - and the colors are perfect together - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this embellished heart!!!! SO darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO I love the hearts on this lay out! Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete