I have great news, it's time to start picking a new design team for Pages in Time. I will be staying on as the DT Leader. Helene will also be staying on, so we have some slots we need to fill. Can't wait to see all the layouts and projects you submit. Below are the requirements and what you need to do to apply for the position.
Design Team Requirements and Benefits!We want to be able to inspire you through our Design Team so we are calling for interested people to submit their layouts to us so that we can pick some fantastic Design Team members and also put together a list of special Guest Designers to help inspire you through out the year.I am seeking members of a design team to create pages for challenge galleries and sketch challenges over the next year. Design Team members will be responsible for submitting a layout once per month. Most times it will be a layout, if your interested in mini albums,atc and other themes you can let me know your interests. It would be a six month commitment on your part to be a DT Member and you would have first chance to be it again if you want to after the six months.
What I would want from you:
* At least one layout(card)or any other scrap related item, a month using our packs that we send to you,so when you get your 3 month kit,please know that it will cover those 3 months
*Also post your lo's,work that you do for yourself in our gallery.
*You will be asked to host at least one challenge and at least one crop in the six month term.
* Participate in and promote special events that we might be hosting.
* You must have an active blog and the ability to take and post good quality photographs of your work. You must make a point to visit and join my blog site!
* To stop by our DT group at the site daily! This is a must if all possible!
*If you are on line you should be chatting on our site,so we can keep people interested in coming back.
*Actively promote the Pages in Time store on your blog and in other places you are a part of.
*Only be on one other dt besides ours!! If not please don't apply.
*Can not be in another kit of the month club,if all possible join our kit of the month,dt members will get extra stuff in there kits(sorry at this time I can not afford to give them free).
What you will get from us?
* One big kit to start with that will cover 3 months on team,then you will receive another kit that will cover the other 3 months (we are a small retail store so we can not mail out our kits monthly
* a discount of any purchases from our store, with free postage if ordered to coincide with the delivery of your Pages in Time fun pack!
*All layouts and projects created by members are theirs to keep after they submit a clear scan or digital photo via email.
** A cute design team button for your blog (and lots of gratitude for being such an awesome designer!)
*A design team group-where you will meet others and get to know each other,chat and just be a part of.
*A design team spot in the forum that yours to promote yourself as a dt member! Show off your work,pic of your family,any thing you like! (well almost anything)lol
*Hopefully you have a lot of fun being a design team member.
** The ability to brag that you are on a Design Team!!!
If this sounds like fun, please send the following information to email@example.com or pm me a message at the site by ,June 1st. I will need * Your Name, Email address and phone number.* *USA only or if you want to be a dt international you will have to pay for postage for your dt kit* Just a little about yourself. What are your favorite techniques or projects or products? Any particular likes or dislikes? Why would you like to be part of the design team? Are you currently on any design teams or have you been on any in the past (although past experience is not necessary).* A link to your blog and any galleries you maintain.* Please attach pictures of 3 projects.
We will be announcing the new DT members on approx June 9th!Please consider joining our little team – we can’t wait to see your creations!