Sunday, August 29, 2021

Botanical Tea Layout

Welcome to my blog! I hope you decide to look around and comment on my layouts! If you like what you see please click the follow button on the left. Today I have a layout using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection. I have been on a Graphic 45 kick lately, and I know I will do at least one more layout using this collection. The picture of my mother-in-law was perfect for this collection. This is the day of her homecoming dance and she is the queen. The flowers she received that day make this layout shine. 

Obviously, I fussy cut the flowers from the collection. I am not the best at this, but I did the best job I possibly could.  I love how it turned out. here it is:




Products used include:

Lace

Beaded flourish

Wooden fence

Doily

Border punch

Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink

Cameo button


Thank you for stopping by and please come again!


Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment