Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Le Cirque Domino Mini Accordian Album

Not sure if this will post right. I, along with millions of others, can't comment on other blogs. I am signed in all the time as it won't let me sign out. I wish they would fix the problem already! Anyway, this little mini album was for a swap, and boy did I find it difficult working with something so small. I am glad it is finished. I used the Le Cirque collection made by Graphic 45. I really didn't add many embellies. I used the Graphic 45 papers to decorate, because with something so small you can't really add dimension to it. For the letters I used my cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge.  I also added some lace, ribbon, and rick rack. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy it.














Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HINT on blogger, if you UN click the leave me SIGNED in button......and leave it UNMARKED this should allow you to leave comments.
    BEAUTIFUL albumn!

    ReplyDelete